Tuesday, 11 May 2010


Assortement of Braclets, H&M teal&silver ring, vintage silver ring, Channel nail varnish in Jade, H&M maternity dress (I just thought it was oversized...)



So it's the bottom half of an outfit post...I'm getting there right?! The battery of my camera remote ran out and using self timer and leaping across the patio for a full outfit shot was far too much exersise to commit to before 9am. Tommorow you shall see my top half.
I'm probably closer to the people who sell my coffee than I am my own parents. Obviously I'm joking, I think. Nothing better than slipping on oversized shades to hide last nights sins and popping out for a trashy magzzine and a hot coffee made by someone else. I'm gradually trying to move my knee high socks down a little futher each day, exposing my casper white legs to the world, sunshine is such a hassle! I'm lightening up on my usually black nail varnish and going channel jade for the spring, along with wearing silver as a replacement for my usually gold encrusted hands. All I have to do now is tear myself apart from black clothing...

5 comments:

  1. i love the ring, i guess it's turquoise?? it matches nicely with your nails too!
    hey, if you get a chance, come check my blog! all the best for you!

    http://a-la-natalia.blogspot.com/
    http://a-la-natalia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love those rings! SO Hawt.

    www.thestylerawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog, i love your style!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are INLOVE with turquoise at the moment. Looks amazing with the ring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great rings and nails. would be awesome if you had a look at the latest post from goldie london - 60s vogue covers x

    http://goldielondon.blogspot.com/2011/07/vogue-covers-from-60s.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.