Tuesday, 18 May 2010

18/05/10

Boots & Trench: New Look
My dog was being a clingy bugger and wouldn't leave me alone so I had to include her in the picture taking festivities. This weather is seriously doing my head in, it's almost June and there was FROST on the ground yesterday. I brought this mac yesterday to get me through the transistion period and seriously abused my student discount around Oxford St. using the logic that I won't be a student in a month so I might as well spend everything I have for the reason of getting 10% off. You can prehaps see why I failed maths. I only have 4 days of lectures left then I am free as a bird, I've got a nice little internship waiting for me, travel oppourtunities and 365 days to learn how to use the washing machine without asking mum. perfect.

8 comments:

  1. Love That Trench..I've Been Looking For A Nice One Like That For Ages!!

    http://thisstylishlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look!
    the shoes are gorgeous!

    ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!
    i love your blog
    now following. oh n thanx for commenting on my blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, you have such great style! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skinnies & boots look. My favourite! ;)

    www.thestylerawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style!!

    Amanda "Creamy" Apriani
    http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com
    Twitter : caramel_manda

    p/s: I got a news that we love colors will share a FREE PAIR OF Tights and check more info at HERE

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.