Monday, 5 April 2010

05/04/2010

Wearing: H&M hat & scalf, vintage cardigans & t-shirts & New Look boots.

I'm not being pretentious posing with a Starbucks, honest. I was over the moon at finally being able to eat and drink again after a nasty stomach bug that has completely thrown everything sideways (including the up-keep of this blog- apologies). After enviously watching children munch down their eggs over the weekend, I decided it was high time I painted my lips red and walked into town for a much overdue chocolate fix. I don't normally put myself through the torture of Starbucks ques (what do they do, run to Brazil and fetch the coffee beans?!) but this craving overruled my impatience and one bluberry muffin & cream frappachino later I felt immediately lifted and walked home with a skip in my step through the spring sunshine. Many more outfit posts to come now i'm not hibernating in wife beaters and boys boxer shorts watching re-runs of jersey shore.
What did all you lovlies get up to on easter weekend? x

14 comments:

  1. Red lipstick looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beaitiful!
    girlyfemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, and I LOVE brighton to bits!
    That hat is ace, hard to pull off but you do it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning outfit! love the hat! compliments the whole look!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur birkin-esque bag and the entire outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are a mussst. Great look!


    xxLauren


    http://littlefashionbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. really really love this outfit! Your hat and boots are the best! :)

    love sid xx

    www.chatbananas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love This Outfit..Its Gorgeous!! & Now You'v Made Me Crave My Favourite Starbucks Drink A Caramel frappachino!! ♥

    http://thisstylishlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome style
    love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you in hats! Glad you're recovered <3

    www.spurofthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit, you look so pretty kate!


    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    p.s don't forget to enter the prada giveaway on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.