Tuesday, 9 March 2010

9/3/10

Trilby: Vintage, Leggings: Topshop, Necklace: Silverado, Costume Rings: Vintage, Scalf/Shawl: H&M

Apologies first for the lack of outfit posts, the half asleep expressions on my face in these pictures (I'm not giving you all evils, honest) and my ridiculously messy kitchen. Over the past week or so, I've been on a constant hunt to discover more hours in a day, after finding that 24 just simply isn't enough. With exams looming and life kicking into full action something had to give, and as you might be able to tell, sleep, cleaning kitchens and scheduling a hair cut got the boot. Dressing to impress is also low down on the list, and slouchy grey crop tops, leather leggings and large mens trilby's to cover very dodgy hair has become a uniform. Of course I have to put a little effort in somewhere, so 4inch studded stilettos come grocery shopping with me (more pictures of the shoes later, they deserve a post of their own) Everytime I look down at my well dressed feet, I feel reassured that I havn't lost the will to dress.

9 comments:

  1. You have an amazing Bloh here:)I love your outfit.I follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING SHOES!! Definitely deserve a post of their own, maybe a whole fanclub?!

    x

    http://sparklesmiledance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a cool blog, check mine out !

    http://venomvenin.blogspot.com/
    amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look so stunning here! your hair is gorgeous and love the mug too haha.

    hope exams go well and everything clears up soon! (and you get some sleep!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so happy see u post the new outfit!! it's really nice blog, love ur outfit in black but mix little red!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog and so thankful that I did!!! Your absolutely gorgeous. And your lip colour is beyond words. Great style as well!


    xxLauren


    http://littlefashionbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute! pretty photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really gorgeous, keep up the blogging honey! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.