Monday, 22 March 2010

22/3/10


All items from Topshop.


There's truly nothing more distracting and grade lowering than having the internet at your fingertips during french lectures, and as much as I rely on my phone (although I do prefer my red mock croc filofax to organise life the traditional way), I have really had to cut down on how much I decide to enter the virtual wonders of Topshop whilst my teacher drills french politics into my head. But it's not all at a loss, these items would be perfect for my week ahead, cocktails with the girlfriends, dinner on the patio and walking along the city streets at night in the break of spring. These items boast a plethorum of gentle tones, light mesh fabrics and silk mixed with a heavy knit (my most loved combination.) My first item from here to go from wishlist to checkout will be the mesh maxi skirt, which I plan to wear with a mens vintage t-shirt, silver costume jewllery and if the weather permitts it, bare legs and gladiator sandals. Hope your having the best possible start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful choice, really spring feeling! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love these choices, very classy, good work. thank you for not giving into the trend of trashyness and sticking with classy :)

    ps
    so missiko.com gave me a straightener to give away, its like worth $300, so enter! there isnt to many entries, so your chances are good. :). its the first blog entry, at the bottom of the blog. ♥smalltownchicc

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.