Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Farm Life.


Dress: Ebay find, Necklace: Miss Selfridge, Hat: H&M
I'm so sorry for my ridiculously long hiatus, I have no excuses apart from the old classic 'life has been getting in the way' of doing any sort of blogging over the past month, but I'm back now & can't wait to make up for lost time. As you can see, I went out to the countryside today for some sunshine and fresh air (my minds gone into summer mode already) and it most certainly confirmed what I already knew, me and nature do not get along. After clogging up my new shoes with mud, throwing myself around attempting to avoid swooping birds, and almost bursting into tears whilst being cornered by an angry gang of swans, I hastily drove back home, where I had Chinese, watched gossip girl and only came into contact with any sort of wildlife whilst watching 'Pet Rescue' on the television, oh I am definitely a city girl.
Apart from obviously hiding a multitude of hair sins and reducing 'getting ready time' to a minimum, this hat has been on my head for at least the last fortnight, and I am still not ready to take it off. I don't think I've ever particularly had the confidence to wear hats, but after braving the streets in my extreme hand made pom-pom hats over the Christmas period, I'm ready to try anything.
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. so into your blog. both inspiration photos and shots of you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, those photographs are amazing!! looove the second one! you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.