Wednesday, 6 January 2010

7/01/10

For these dark January evenings (and currently snow filled evenings where I am), I always save videos which remind me of the summer months to watch when I need an instant boost of inspiration and sunshine to beam through my laptop screen. Here is my current love, a short video by Greg Ladel, featuring the absolutely stunning Elise Crombez. If the sheer beauty of this wasn't enough, hypnotising music is provided by the Smashing Pumpkins to lull you into a false sense of summer. Have a lovely day x

4 comments:

  1. Summer is my favorite season! The film is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel slightly warmer now, just watching the backdrop,cant wait for warmer months and longer days!

    @ The GUILTY HYENA †

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video..love your style too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.