Tuesday, 19 January 2010

19/1/10


Images from weheartit and flickr, im once again without sources but if you have a problem with your image being here I will happily remove it, likewise with crediting! Sorry for my general lousiness!
I hope it's not too premmature to start looking forward to the new season (given that it's still January, whoops), but the sun came out for the first time in what felt like forever this afternoon and it gave me a desperate urge to look for sun drenched photos and pretty people prancing around lavender fields with a golden skin. Go away Winter, we're bored with you now.

15 comments:

  1. spring need too come!!
    xoxo amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. a storm just passed and now I'm looking at a rainbow... it's coming ;)

    farisita

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with this post! I'm fed up with the weather, it means were all limited as to what footwear we can put on.
    The first picture is stunning,

    http://victoria-s-ecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh. this is so cute. beautiful collection of photos =] hope summer comes soon for you =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeeesss go away.. we need the sun and the warm weather... the pics are amazing... =)

    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! first of all, amazing blog! :)
    I saw your message on my blog about that owl ring - it's from Accesorize (7 pounds I think?)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! And I am already dreaming of sunshine, beaches, festivals....hurry up summer! I hope you can check out The Fashion Smoke and follow us too, we're following you now :)

    http://thefashionsmoke.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photographs!
    Gave you a beautiful blogger award : http://thetwentysomethingdiary.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for springtime!!!I stay in Scotland and the weather is quite bad just now!!!Love the photos btw!

    Ari

    http://isthisfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos!

    If you want, check out my blog:

    www.daysinthelifewithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE Love Love, feeling so sunkissed! Perfect time to put on my Tyler Rose Swimwear!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.