Thursday, 31 December 2009

divine divine two thousand and nine.


newyears images from weheartit

What could be more appropriate for new years eve than a midnight blue evening dress.
This gorgeous blue gown is from asos for a purse pleasing £32. In this case the quality really doesn't effect the price tag, it's the most amazing material and sways with every dance move (And I hope to be throwing a lot of them around tonight)
Sorry I have been MIA over the past week, this bloody winter has left me feeling rather un-inspired. On a lighter note, how incredible that we've lived through an entire decade! The past 10 years, overall, have not been the best, but I've always believed in looking to the future and never dwelling on the past and the new decade already has some pretty major stuff lined up. France, leaving home, university, jobs and so much more that I can not wait to happen.
I never really make new years resolutions, apart from the obligatory 'must loose weight' rubbish that looses momentum on new years day when you dig out the box of roses hidden from underneath the sofa, but I always make a list of 100 things to do before 2010 draws to a close. I want to travel a little more, go to the movies in the daytime, learn how to make the best chocolate cookies and wear red lipstick on rainy Thursdays.
Whatever you are doing tonight I hope you have a fantastic time and I wish anybody who is reading this a wonderful new year. See you next decade!
xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh love love your choice of new years attire. Quite enjoying your resolutions also. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a great idea to make that list of 100 things - might do the same! your dress is so, so gorgeous, it looks amazing on you. happy new year, have a great 2010!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha I love the little text you wrote about who you are. So funny. I think your blog is amazing, you make such beautiful photographs. I hope you'll have a great new year,

    Love B

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually miss going to daytime movies *sigh* i love that blue dress - happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR GRL! HAVE TO SAY THAT DRESS IS STUNNING!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.