Monday, 7 December 2009

7/12/09


My latest jewellery purchase from Miss Selfridge! I know my blog is turning slightly into a jewellery advertisement but it's my biggest love, and I can't stop looking at my latest addition to the collection, LOVE. I may be slightly absent for a few days, tonight I'm off to Birmingham for the Clothes Show Live on Wednesday, and spending my evening trying to pack 3 nights worth of stuff into a clutch bag. Not going well. I'm so excited, my tickets came this morning (eek) with 'VIP' next to my name, which excited me to the point of no return. I'm looking forward to sharing my week with you when I get back! The other written entries were so amazing, I have absolutely no expectations of getting further in the competition, I feel like I've already won! I'm rambling, it's late at night and a french literature essay and a jug of coffee awaits. x

3 comments:

  1. woOo.. LOVELY JEWELLERY!! i LOVE It... ur blog is amazingg!

    visit my blog & follow me! =:-)

    www.claulovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ..muamua!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love that necklace. Its beautiful!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.