Sunday, 6 December 2009

6/12/09


All H&M


I went on a bit of a blow out at H&M yesterday, being lured in by Sonia Rykiel underwear and free 'assemble yourself' Christmas boxes (Unfortunately they forget to tell you that the reason they are giving them for free is they don't fit together and you end up having 12 piles of pretty looking cardboard all around your house which you constantly try and find a use for.) I brought this outfit for a few Christmas parties, the skirt is such a strange material and albeit slightly itchy but I just love it! I do feel slightly like a Christmas decoration when wearing it but hey ho, if I can't wear it this time of year then when can I wear it!

3 comments:

  1. What a great skirt! I love the top too, beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We so need H&M in Australia!! That skirt is fab.

    xx, Amanda (Not So Naked)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.