Monday, 30 November 2009

31/11/09

Dear Santa...


mythereasa.com tweed jacket, embellished dress & snood: both topshop, velvet dress & platform shoes:H&M, wool and the gang: net a porter, macbook: apple, mulberry bag & macbook case, Stella McCartney Bra

My dream Christmas wish list. Santa, if your reading, any of the above would be eternally appreciated. I can't believe it's already December, in the ever wise words of Dr.Seuss 'my goodness how the time has flewn.' Trying to find an afternoon to do my Christmas shopping in avoiding the weekend crowds and Christmas claustrophobia is proving hard. What did we do before amazon, seriously!?

What is on your Christmas wishlist lovelies?

Happy Monday x

5 comments:

  1. OMG EVERYTHING IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks.... mine would be similar, and I want a pair of leather leggings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you've seen my practical list already. the marc laptop case is really very reasonable at 68$ esp. considering i really wanted the navy blue mulberry one which was almost 10 times that. :)

    i love the stella bra, scarf and of course the mulberry

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.