Friday, 27 November 2009

27/11/09

Poncho/Cape:John Rocha, Jewellery:Vintage, Belt:Primark

'Stormagedon' has been preventing me doing an outfit post for a while, every time I step outside the skies break, and the heavens fall. I'm dressing more for comfort , trying to stay warm and dry is my number one priority, although its proving to be quite the challenge. Found this huggge John Rocha poncho today, it's ridiculously comfortable. I tend to use it as a blanket when napping in french lectures. I recently got chosen as a finalist for 'yougos' writing competition, winning clothes show live tickets for December, so so excited! The winners announced live on stage in a couple of weeks & gets their work published in the Independent, wish me luck! x

10 comments:

  1. love it!!!
    follow me !!!!
    http://amberfahionforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are incredible, I love the colours in them and they look so editorial! I had to double check that it was an outfit post, it looks like it has been taken from a magazine... well done!

    am following you on bloglovin now! hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos and i lovee this outfit! Good luck on your writing competition ;)

    p.s. would you like to swap links??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought these were from an editorial, you look amazing and the styling is just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rocking poncho- its so versatile; great styling girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good photos! I like the belt, Primark has some goodies in there collection, I like!
    X, fashion-nerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The poncho looks like a must-have piece! Good luck with the competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the belting of the sweater. . .

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.