Friday, 23 October 2009

Paint it red.


Scalf: Primark, Tights:Topshop, Coat:Ebay, Shoes, charity shop!
I hope Hemingway is right. I have been completely swamped this week, handing in french literature essays, discursive articles, and everything in between, so the next week off will be more than welcome . It's been really cold the last few days, calling for a longer dresses, thicker tights and faux fur coats. I've been enjoying this ridiculously cosy scarf all week courtesy of my ever faithful friend, Primark.

I love this time of year, its wonderful how autumn can make even the ugliest places look beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. wow. love the scarf! how much was it from primark, did they do it in other colours?
    when i go into primark i never really find anything i like anymore.
    love the colour of your tights too!
    thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog )
    would you like to link swap?
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw love the scarf! I have a similar one but in grey from Zara!
    Oh girl, you are so damn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love a scarf like that in grey haah :)
    thankyou for the comment :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.