Friday, 9 October 2009

It's Been Fun.

Well hello, again!
I've been absent for a ridiculously long time, apologies! I haven't been able to blog, my gorgeous mum has been in hospital so that was of a higher priority at the time. But I'm planning to blogblogblog this weeeeekend. looking forward to it!!
These are some of my fashion favorites from New York, London, Paris & Milan. There were SO many more beautiful collections, but I think my poor laptop may just explode if one more picture is saved onto its overflowing memory.
I just fell for Romanticism all over again for some reason I have become very into simplicity. Which really isn't like me.
Featuring Chloe,Valentino those Mqueen heels, Charlotte Ronson, Burberry Prorsum, Giles Deacon, Sass & Bide & Alexander Wang




1 comment:

  1. those alexander mcqueen heels are out of this world! and I'm not sure if I mean that in a positive way, yet :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day.