Thursday, 15 October 2009

Hair Raising.

Yesterday I had a lovely time at the London College Of Fashion, having a look around and looking into journalism courses. Such good fun, and I managed to get a quick look in Topshop and Selfridges while I was there. I had never considered going to university in the center of London, I always had a vision of myself riding around an old fashioned campus on a bicycle with my books and morning coffee, and although I could still do that in LDN, somehow I don't think it would be quite as safe! So now all plans are up in the air and I am trying to decide my future whilst consuming coffee and bagels on this rainy Thursday.

Managed to stop in at this rather weird but wonderful hair photography exhibition, which was amazing. Courtesy of my rubbish phone camera, here are some awful quality shots of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day.