Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Todays wish.

Marnis Midnight Blue suede platform peep-toe ankle boots, £400.

How ridiculously gorgeous are these ankle boots? Granted their a little out of my price range (a lot out of my price range, who am I kidding?) I always think that with platforms you run the risk of looking rather Geri Halliwell, circa 1990's in her spice girl days, but I don't think there is any possibility of that with these boots. Team them with a simple shift dress for cocktails after work, or with rolled up jeans for a more casual day-time look. The high street are doing some wonderful ankle boots for winter, I've got my eye on these in-your-face blue studded toe boots from topshop. I could talk about peep-toe ankle boots all night but currently run the risk of just rambling.
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day.